Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally February





This is the first time I came into the room to find Levi standing up in his crib.




Clapping is now one of Levi's favorite past-times.



On Valentine's Day we took a family trip to the Whatcom Museum with Grandma Becky.






I haven't taken a picture of her yet, but our cat Harlee is back!! Levi loves to stand at the window and watch her (as shown here). She, in turn, loves to come up to Levi at the window and caress his hand--or the glass. It's very sweet. It has been a special joy to have Harlee back. She was gone for 6+ months!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Jess, love the pictures! I can't believe how big Levi has gotten since we met him at the reunion! He's just a little sweetheart! I'm glad you're enjoying being a Mommy and getting to experience all the little things that make it so fun! Thanks for sharing it all with us! ~Rachel Anderson

Colleen said...

#1) I don't know if I've told you this, but...I WANT THAT BABY!!!! He just keeps getting better. What a doll. (I can say that now and he won't balk. Ten years from now...different story.)

#2) That's totally amazing about the cat. Where on earth was she for the past six months, one wonders? Reminds me of "Incredible Journey".

#3) There was a long article in this week's Lynden Tribune (that bastion of journalism) about a young guy, a woodworker, here named Greg Klassen. That's your last name! (Just in case you didn't know.)

#4) On the off chance you ever want to stroll over to my photo blog ~ not that I've had anything of value there lately ~ I changed my link. It's now skitoseanirvana.blogspot.com.

#5) I can't think of anything else. Ta ta for now.