Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our First Firsts

On Saturday we took our first family outing to Zuanich Point Park. Levi truly enjoyed his introduction to the Puget Sound, distant islands, and spring sunshine--he slept the entire time.
We're sure that he still soaked it all in.




Later that evening we gave Levi his first bath at home. He wasn't too thrilled, but at least he was awake. However, he did enjoy having his hair washed. Whenever I go to the hair dresser, that's his my favorite part as well. In fact, I'd pay just to have my hair washed and head massaged.



Like I said, he wasn't too thrilled. And no, our son does not have a stump for a right hand (in case anyone is worried).

4 comments:

Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!
Jen

Melinda said...

There is nothing wrong with stumps on people's hands. :)

Melinda said...

That was actually David Chapple that left the last message not Melinda.

Angela said...

Jess,
Levi is beyond adorable, his little face is so precious! We are so eager to meet him soon! Cousin Caleb got so excited when he saw Levi's bath towel because it has Thomas the Train on it!
Love,
Cousin Angela